In a world where we spend more time on screens than not, Opal is a partner to your digital well-being, helping you save time, find focus and develop a healthier, more balanced relationship with screens.
There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Since launch in January 2021, we have raised $5.5m from great investors who share our vision. The Opal app has been installed by over 80,000 people and supported by more than 3,000 paying annual subscribers.
Read more about Opal
Careers at Opal
What you will be doing
- Design and build Opal on iOS and all future platforms;
- Collaborate with the our highly experienced engineering team, product managers and CEO to define product direction and features;
- Test UI/UX with live users and in user interviews / surveys to identify opportunities to improve the product;
- Analyse user analytics data to inform product decisions;
- Get feedback from other highly experienced designers to continuously improve and create best in class work;
What you should bring along
- 3+ years of experience designing mobile apps with several apps on the App Store;
- An outstanding portfolio that shows understanding of typography, grids, colors, and motion, tying all of these elements together with great attention to detail;
- Strong execution skills — you can get things done fast;
- Motivated by user feedback — ****you love the opportunity to test design with users and learn from analytics (Amplitude) to understand user behavior and unmet needs;
- Experience with all stages of the design process, from research and concept development to final production and rollout;
- Entrepreneur mindset to seek opportunities to help with all aspects of the business;